price from 26.00
Over a 100 colours to choose from and lots of seasonal additions .
See our Mint nail & beauty Instagram & Facebook pages for some ideas about what we have for you to choose from.
Add nail art and glitters for a little extra cost
Our gel manicures can last up to around 2 weeks depending on lifestyle, nail length, condition and how you look after your nails at home
choose from the 2 manicures below depending how much time you have available.
remember to add 15 minutes to each treatment time for your nails to be touch dry and around 60 minutes for them to be fully dry. Depending on the condition of your nails and your lifestyle nail polish usually lasts 3 to 5 days If you want instantly dry nails try our gel manicure.
mint essentials manicure
- the essential tidy between manicures
- includes file or re-shape, cuticle tidy, polish application
- 20 minutes plus drying time
- all the above plus use of therapeutic conditioning products & hand & arm massage
- 30 minutes plus drying time
our nail extensions are available in either acrylic or gel
price from 45.00*
- requires an INFILL to maintain the nails after 2 to 3 weeks
- around 1 hour 15 minutes application time
*removal of previously applied product, will be charged in addition.
Add an application of gel polish, glitter, Ombre or glitter for a little extra charge. Please ask for details.
See our Instagram & Facebook pages for some exciting ideas of what we have available and latest gel polish colours.
It is strict company policy that we do not apply nail extensions to persons under 16 years of age
How to remove gel polish at home
remove one hand at a time
1. lightly buff the product with a nail file to remove the shine
2. soak a small piece off cotton wool with gel remover available to purchase in salon
3. wrap a piece of tin foil around each nail to secure the cotton wool pad & leave for 25 minutes
4. One nail at a time remove the foil & cotton wool and gently scrape away the product using your own nail on the other hand or an orangewood stick
5. repeat on other hand