Please be aware that when you come for your appointment you should not be wearing eye makeup. If you do please arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment time and we will give you some eye makeup remover to remove it yourself . Please do not wear waterproof makeup for at least 24 hours prior to treatment as it will make the treatment less effective.
LVL – HOW DOES IT WORK?
By straightening your natural eyelashes at the root and then tinting them, the LVL Lash Lift gives you the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. No mascara. No messing. Just perfect lashes from the moment you wake up
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE / LAST?
Around 45 minutes with an expert LVL lash technician. It’s a closed-eye procedure too. Relax. Time for a power nap. You’re then set for up to 8 weeks.
WILL IT DAMAGE MY NATURAL LASHES?
We’re the undisputed authority in lash care. So you can be assured that our LVL products have been specifically formulated and tested to prevent damage to your lashes.
Our LVL Lash Lift is a low maintenance treatment meaning you don’t need to return to the salon after your treatment. However we do recommend using our Nouveau Lashes Lash & Brow Conditioning Serum at home to help nourish and strengthen lashes and keep them looking healthy. Ultimately, this means you can enjoy the effects of your LVL treatment for longer. To keep your lashes looking dark, return to the salon after 4 weeks to top up your tint.
AFTER YOUR LVL TREATMENT:
- For the first 24 hours after your treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
- For 2 days afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- If you’re in any doubt, please ask your Nouveau Lashes technician for expert advice on how best to look after your LVL lashes
Treatments for persons under 16 years of age
We have a strict policy regarding age restrictions for some of our treatments. If you are wishing to book a treatment for someone under 16 years of age please call us and ask about these age restrictions.