Self – Tan Application
Pre and After Tan Advice
- Exfoliate the day before your treatment
- If you are having a tanning treatment for a special occasion we recommend that you ask for an allergy patch test 24 hours before treatment.
- Do not apply moisturisers , skin preparations, deodorants, perfumes – or in fact – anything to your skin the day of your treatment
- You will not be able to bath or shower or around 12 hours after your treatment
- Do not carry out any depilatory treatment on the day of your treatment
- Wear loose clothes straight after your treatment as straps or tight clothing and shoes may cause patchy areas
- Do not swim or exercise the day of your tan as perspiration may cause patchiness.
- Pat your skin dry after showering or bathing to prolong you tan.
- Chlorinated water will make your tan fade more quickly
- Use all recommended home-care products to make the most of your tan