As one of the leaders in our industry our aim is to lead by example & set a standard for others to follow. We want to keep you & our employees & their families safe. We really want you to feel safe, relaxed & to enjoy your treatment.
Booking your appointment
- You can book on line, call us in advance or call into the salon & ask if when the next available appointment is – we will always try to keep appointments free for last minute bookings.
- We have increased the spacing between our work stations in line with current government guidance, where this has no been feasible we have screens separating chairs & work stations. This has meant that we have reduced the number of bookings we can take but we have staggered our therapist working times so we will do our best to get you an appointment.
- Please be aware that we no longer accept cash payments – please pay contactless wherever possible.
When you come for your appointment
- Please try to arrive on time & no more than 5 minutes ahead of your appointment time as we no longer have a facility for waiting – if you are early give us a quick call & we will see if we can fit you in earlier.
- Please attend your appointment alone.
- Please wear a mask covering your nose & mouth at all times in the salon ( if you forget yours we do a limited numbers available for purchase- currently priced at £1.50 each). * please see updated information below.
- You will be asked to sanitize & then wash your hands before you touch anything in the salon. Once you have done this we kindly ask that you do not use your mobile phone or device & keep it in your handbag or pocket. Do not go into your handbag or touch personal possessions until the end of your treatment.
- Please do not eat in the salon or drink once you have washed your hands.
Files & Buffers
We have previously been able to wash & sanitize buffing blocks & files to a safe standard. There is as yet no clear guidance available to us about the sanitizing of porous material vis-à-vis Covid -19.
We do have a non-porous sanitizable file to use in our manicure & pedicure treatments. We do however recommend that you purchase your own file & block from us for £1 each. These will then be yours to keep. For nail extensions & infills we have no non-porous option available at the moment. Thank you for your understanding
Some of the other measures to keep you & our team safe
- Perspex screens to separate customer from therapist in nail treatments & on reception.
- Screens to separate work stations & seating where distancing is not feasible.
- Work stations & seating cleaned with disinfectant after each customer.
- Therapists wearing a mask or visor at all times. For close contact work where we do not have a protective screen as well a combination of the 2 are used.
- Doors & windows are left open where possible & mechanical ventilation is used where available.
- Directional flow system used within the salon & revised procedures & practices to give extra social distancing for employees & clients.
- We have staggered & modified work patterns for employees.
- A full risk assessment has been performed for all areas of the business & all treatments. All our treatments & procedures have been modified & enhanced hygiene protocols & adapted procedures put in place where required. All employees have been trained in these measures.
- We do have many more measures in place but we hope that the above information gives you the confidence to relax & enjoy your treatment.
Updated information on face coverings (masks) 28.07.20
We respectfully ask clients to wear a face covering during their time in our salons. We will request that you wear a mask when moving around within the salon. They will also be necessary for the following treatments:
pedicures, brow & lash treatments, (after August 1st), some waxing treatments.
Where clients are having manicures and nail treatments behind a perspex screen, they may remove their mask when seated at the nail bar if they wish.
We appreciate that this is not currently a mandatory requirement, although it is within other shops, shopping centres and indoor spaces. The government’s position has changed repeatedly on the importance of wearing face coverings and in all likelihood will be revised again. We believe that in the meantime it is preferable to err on the side of caution and we appreciate your cooperation. We hope you will continue to work with us in keeping our clients and staff safe.